Electronic Records and Signatures Web Based Training
ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
This web based training modules gives an overview of electronic records and signatures. It goes through requirements for 21 CFR Part 11, Public Docket 92S-0251, open and closed systems and electronic signatures. The course also discusses the importance in using good documentation practices as we transition to a more paperless society.
Training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based WBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
- Maintain compliant electronic records and signatures.
* These fields are required.
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!