Online Training for
Improve your internal project success. Follow the four phases of good microproject management, to define, plan, analyze, and implement the project, to come in on time and on budget.
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
Microproject Management Training
This Microproject Management web based training gives learners a basic understanding of managing smaller projects. This course is designed to introduce project management into your organization. Learn why projects fail, what your organization can to to mitigate those issues, and be successful in planning and executing important projects. Learn what tools and resources to utilize to improve project success.
Attendees of this course learn how to:
- Identify common project failures.
- Recognize the purpose of the project, and how it supports your organization’s mission and goals.
- Identify stakeholders and team member criteria.
- Develop a project roadmap, and work structure.
- Use tools to identify resources and constraints and monitor progress.
- Communicate effectively with meetings and reporting for project success.
- Improve project success.
- Improve use of internal resources
- Execute microprojects that come in on time and on budget.
- Align team members in project planning and execution
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
Micro-project management training is appropriate for individuals who are involved in managing project, or in teams of internal projects.
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!REGISTER HERE!
Continuing Education Credit
The Introduction to Human Factors and Performance online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
Additional Online Modules
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR COMPLIANCE||WEB BASED TRAINING FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS||WEB BASED TRAINING FOR PRODUCTIVITY|
|cGMP Training||Introduction to Investigations & CAPA||Effective Meeting Management|
|QSR||Introduction to Technical Writing|
|Biologics||Introduction to Quality Change Control|
|GDPGDP||Introduction to Human Factors and Performance Web Based Training|
|Good Clinical Practices||Introduction to Quality Risk Management|
|Combination Products||Inspection Readiness|
|Electronic Records and Signatures|
|EU MDR 2017/745|
Inquire about our corporate rates or Enterprise License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.