Online Training for
Effective Meeting Management
Plan an execute effective meetings, to increase productivity, and maximize your time and resources.
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
This web based training module focuses on planning and executing effective meetings in your organization. This two part training discusses why meetings are important, what roles are involved, how to best plan for meetings, and how to overcome challenges that may arise. Effective meeting management training will help ensure business resources of time and human capital are used in the most effective and efficient way. Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based web based training focuses on terms, and definitions.
Effective Meeting ManagementTraining is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our web based training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Effective Meeting Managment training will ensure attendees can:
- Learn more effective ways to have meetings
- Discuss key roles and behaviors in meetings
- Learn various types and methods of meetings, and when to apply them
- Learn fundamental meeting processes
These are the benefits of the Effective Meeting Management web based training:
- Know the role of technology and how best to use it to your advantage
- Ensure most effective meeting objectives.
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual training requirements.
Effective meeting management training is taught as an e-learning course. It can be taken through our online learning management system, ePath, on a desktop, phone, or tablet.
Effective meeting management training is appropriate for all employees involved in leading or attending meetings in your organization.
The Effective Meeting Management online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!Purchase HERE!
Inquire about our corporate rates or a Premium License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.