Inspection Readiness Web Based Training
Inspections are a critical part of industry. The PathWise Inspection Readiness web based training module- focuses on InspectionReadiness to ensure your organization is prepared for inspections every day. Your personnel will understand the history of inspections, be ready to participate in an inspection, and know the roles and responsibilities for the inspection team. This three-module course teaches how to prepare for an inspection, what to expect during an inspection, how to manage and inspection and the roles and responsibilities during an inspection. The modules can be assigned independently to different personnel in your organization based on their involvement with inspections.
The inspection readiness training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand targeted knowledge based learning. This training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Module One: Inspection Overview This module details the history of inspections for the FDA, expectations during an FDA inspection, and identification of the players in the FDA inspection.
- Module Two: Preparation This module focuses on preparing for the inspection and the key roles in your inspection readiness team.
- Module Three: Execution This module focuses on how to execute the inspection, the meetings held during the inspection process and the next steps after an inspection.
- Prepares your site personnel to be prepared for and participate in inspections
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
Each modules takes 1-2 hours.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch!
* These fields are required.
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!