Online Training for
Learn how to prepare, and what to expect during a regulatory inspection
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
Inspections are a critical part of industry. The PathWise Inspection Readiness web based training module- focuses on InspectionReadiness to ensure your organization is prepared for inspections every day. Your personnel will understand the history of inspections, be ready to participate in an inspection, and know the roles and responsibilities for the inspection team. This three-module course teaches how to prepare for an inspection, what to expect during an inspection, how to manage and inspection and the roles and responsibilities during an inspection. The modules can be assigned independently to different personnel in your organization based on their involvement with inspections.
The inspection readiness training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand targeted knowledge based learning. This training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Module One: Inspection Overview This module details the history of inspections for the FDA, expectations during an FDA inspection, and identification of the players in the FDA inspection.
- Module Two: Preparation This module focuses on preparing for the inspection and the key roles in your inspection readiness team.
- Module Three: Execution This module focuses on how to execute the inspection, the meetings held during the inspection process and the next steps after an inspection.
Benefits from the Inspection Readiness Online Training Include:
- Prepare your site personnel to be prepared for and participate in inspections
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
Inspection Readiness training is appropriate for all employees at your site. Specific modules are designed for those involved in the inspection process or on the inspection team.
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!
Continuing Education Credit
The Inspection Readiness online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
Additional Online Modules
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR COMPLIANCE
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR PRODUCTIVITY
|Introduction to Investigations & CAPA
|Effective Meeting Management
|Introduction to Technical Writing
|Introduction to Quality Change Control
|Introduction to Human Factors and Performance Web Based Training
|Good Clinical Practices
|Introduction to Quality Risk Management
|Electronic Records and Signatures
|EU MDR 2017/745
Inquire about our corporate rates or Enterprise License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.