Online Training for
Introduction to Investigations and CAPA
Learn the key compliance drivers and regulatory requirements for your CAPA system. Understand the difference between a corrective and preventive action.
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
Introduction to Investigations and CAPA Online Training
The Investigations and CAPA online training module discusses a high-level understanding of why the Investigations and CAPA Quality System is important and supports your business. The course provides an overview of the Investigations and CAPA system and process. It also highlights the key compliance drivers and regulatory requirements.
The Investigations and CAPA web based training is done through e-path, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. It focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
The Investigations and CAPA Introduction Web Based Training will ensure attendees:
- Identify and distinguish between a correction, corrective action and preventive action.
- Understand the regulations governing corrective and preventive action.
- Understand the terminology surrounding Investigations and CAPA.
- Define the basic requirements.
- Identify best practices.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill annual FDA training requirements
Investigations and CAPA training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the biologic, medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
Training is through ePath. ePath is the PathWise on-Demand electronic training platform targeted for knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based CBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations, rather than skill-based learning.
The training lasts 1-2 hours.
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!REGISTER HERE!
Continuing Education Credit
The Introduction to Investigations and CAPA online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
Additional Online Modules
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR COMPLIANCE||WEB BASED TRAINING FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS||WEB BASED TRAINING FOR PRODUCTIVITY|
|cGMP Training||Introduction to Investigations & CAPA||Effective Meeting Management|
|QSR||Introduction to Technical Writing|
|Biologics||Introduction to Quality Change Control|
|GDPGDP||Introduction to Human Factors and Performance Web Based Training|
|Good Clinical Practices||Introduction to Quality Risk Management|
|Combination Products||Inspection Readiness|
|Electronic Records and Signatures|
|EU MDR 2017/745|
Inquire about our corporate rates or Enterprise License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.