Combination Products Guidance & Training
COMBINATION PRODUCTS GUIDANCE TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
This web based training module focuses on the Combination products Guidance document issued by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) January 2017 for Current Good Manufacturing Practice requirements for Combination Products. This hour long training is a high-level overview of the regulations and how they apply to Combination products from the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biologic Industries. This course provides a clear regulatory understanding of the obligations manufacturers of Combination Products have. Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based web based training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Define and understand the meaning of a Combination Product.
- Understand the regulatory requirements as it relates to combination products.
- Understand the terms and definitions related to combination products.
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
Combination Product training is appropriate for all employees involved in the support of their industries connection to developing combination products.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch!
* These fields are required.
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!