Online Training for
Know the requirements for laboratories as outlined by the ISO 17025 standard.
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
There are a myriad of different laboratories, with multiple functions. Following the ISO 17025 standard can show that a laboratory has a strong quality system, and is competent and capable of producing valid and reliable results, no matter their lab function. The ISO 17025 standard specifies laboratory organization requirements where a laboratory must demonstrate its ability to provide consistent and reliable testing, calibration, and sampling services. This course will outline the importance of the laboratory’s integrity, consistency, and confidentiality. We also explore case study examples of labs that didn’t adhere to standard requirements, and the consequences of those actions. This course does not cover accreditation to the standard. The course covers the details of the standard itself.
Learners will be able to:
- Define the requirements for operating a laboratory.
- Identify principles and practices for generating valid testing and calibration results.
- Demonstrate the importance of risk evaluation in a laboratory setting.
- Know the standard requirements.
- Review case studies of labs that don’t adhere to the requirements, and the outcomes.
- Optimize productivity and training time with flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
Effectiveness Check online training is appropriate for individuals who are involved in laboratory activities, or work in a laboratory setting.
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!Purchase Here
Continuing Education Credit
The ISO 17025 online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
Additional Online Modules
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR COMPLIANCE
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR PRODUCTIVITY
|Introduction to Investigations & CAPA
|Effective Meeting Management
|Introduction to Technical Writing
|Introduction to Quality Change Control
|Introduction to Human Factors and Performance Web Based Training
|Good Clinical Practices
|Introduction to Quality Risk Management
|Electronic Records and Signatures
|EU MDR 2017/745
Inquire about our corporate rates or Enterprise License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.