Online Training for
Good Documentation Practices
Learn why and how to document to exceed regulatory expectations, and ensure your organization is consistent in documenting activities.
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
Documentation practices within organizations can be inconsistent. They can also vary between site locations and internal departments. This hour-long web based training (WBT) module focuses on Good Documentation Practices (GDP) for life sciences to ensure your organization is consistent in documenting activities. This course addresses the why and how to document so your organization will exceed regulatory expectations. This course discusses why GDP is important. It explains the expectations, and how GDP supports your business and compliance drivers. The course provides a breakdown of the requirements, and shares best practices and industry standards for GDP.
Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based WBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Good Documentation Practices is also now available in SPANISH!
Good Documentation Practices (GDP) training will ensure attendees can:
- Define Good Documentation Practices and its standards
- Identify principles, purpose of GDP.
- Explain data entry do’s and don’ts.
- Document corrections.
- Understand why GDP is so important.
These are the benefits of the GDP web based training:
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
GDP is taught as an e-learning course. It can be taken through our ePath learning system on a desktop, phone, or tablet.
GDP training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the medical device industry.
The GDP online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!REGISTER HERE!
Inquire about our corporate rates or Enterprise License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.