Online Training for
Identify methodologies and best practices for Effectiveness Checks, and explain the relationship of the effectiveness check to other steps in the CAPA process
What is ePath?
Watch our video!
Effectiveness Check Training
The Effectiveness Check online training module helps learners define the purpose and importance of the effectiveness check and understand the relationship of the effectiveness check to other steps in the CAPA process. Following a case study for applied learning, the course identifies methodologies and best practices for effectiveness checks. It covers key questions to ask, and tools to use during the effectiveness check.
Attendees of this course learn how to:
- Recognize the purpose of effectiveness checks
- Identify methodologies and best practices for effectiveness checks
- Define verifications and validation activities
- List key questions to ask during effectiveness checks
- Identify proper tools, and when to use them
- Improve CAPA outcomes
- Level-set organization understanding of Effectiveness Checks
- Optimize productivity and training time with flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
Effectiveness Check online training is appropriate for individuals who are involved in the Investigation or Corrective and Preventive action process.
In need of training for just one individual?
Purchase for one below!REGISTER HERE!
Continuing Education Credit
The Effectiveness Check online training module is worth 0.1 CEU credits.
PathWise is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). PathWise complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, PathWise is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Learners must complete the following in order to earn CEU credit:
- Verify your electronic signature
- Complete the full course module on ePath
- Complete the full instruction module
- Complete the post course assessment on ePath with an 80% score or better (learner will be given 2 opportunities to take the assessment).
Additional Online Modules
|WEB BASED TRAINING FOR COMPLIANCE||WEB BASED TRAINING FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS||WEB BASED TRAINING FOR PRODUCTIVITY|
|cGMP Training||Introduction to Investigations & CAPA||Effective Meeting Management|
|QSR||Introduction to Technical Writing|
|Biologics||Introduction to Quality Change Control|
|GDPGDP||Introduction to Human Factors and Performance Web Based Training|
|Good Clinical Practices||Introduction to Quality Risk Management|
|Combination Products||Inspection Readiness|
|Electronic Records and Signatures|
|EU MDR 2017/745|
Inquire about our corporate rates or Enterprise License, and get a demo of how our online learning works!
SCHEDULE A DEMO!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.