Quality Change Control Web Based Training
As the Greek Philosopher, Heraclitus said, “Change is the only constant in life. And change control is an inevitability in a quality system. We must make modifications and changes at all stages within a full quality system. Having a solid change control system can ensure you have the most cost effective use of resources with minimal disruption to services while implementing change. This hour long Web Based Training module is an introduction to Quality Change Control. It focuses key terms and definitions, regulatory requirements and best practice approaches to support the system. It provides the background for you employees and partners to understand the importance of the Quality Change Control System.
The Quality Change Control web based training is done through e-path, the PathWise online learning management system(LMS). ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. It focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Explain the key terms and the Change Control System.
- Understand the regulations governing change control.
- Describe the change control process.
- Examine the PathWise 4 phased approach to Change Control.
- Understand the importance of an effective Change Control System
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!