Good Documentation Practices Training
GDP TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
Documentation practices within organizations can be inconsistent. They can also vary between site locations and internal departments. This hour-long web based training (WBT) module focuses on Good Documentation Practices (GDP) for life sciences to ensure your organization is consistent in documenting activities. This course addresses the why and how to document so your organization will exceed regulatory expectations. This course discusses why GDP is important. It explains the expectations, and how GDP supports your business and compliance drivers. The course provides a breakdown of the requirements, and shares best practices and industry standards for GDP.
Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based WBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Good Documentation Practices is also now available in SPANISH!
- Define Good Documentation Practices and its standards
- Identify principles, purpose of GDP.
- Explain data entry do’s and don’ts.
- Document corrections.
- Understand why GDP is so important.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
GDP training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the medical device industry.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch!
* These fields are required.
VIEW OUR OTHER E-LEARNING MODULES
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!