Investigations and CAPA Web Based Training:
Introduction to CAPA
INVESTIGATIONS AND CAPA INTRODUCTION COURSE OVERVIEW:
The Investigations and CAPA online training module discusses a high-level understanding of why the Investigations and CAPA Quality System is important and supports your business. The course provides an overview of the Investigations and CAPA system and process. It also highlights the key compliance drivers and regulatory requirements.
The Investigations and CAPA web based training is done through e-path, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. It focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
The Investigations and CAPA Introduction web based training module is also now available in SPANISH!
The Investigations and CAPA Introduction Web Based Training will ensure attendees:
- Identify and distinguish between a correction, corrective action and preventive action.
- Understand the regulations governing corrective and preventive action.
- Understand the terminology surrounding Investigations and CAPA.
- Define the basic requirements.
- Identify best practices.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill annual FDA training requirements
Investigations and CAPA training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the biologic, medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
Training is through ePath. ePath is the PathWise on-Demand electronic training platform targeted for knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based CBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations, rather than skill-based learning.
The training lasts 1-2 hours.
Consistent training across the organization is key to a successful organization.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about Investigations and CAPA?
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!