Quality Change Control Web Based Training
As the Greek Philosopher, Heraclitus said, “Change is the only constant in life. And change control is an inevitability in a quality system. We must make modifications and changes at all stages within a full quality system. Having a solid change control system can ensure you have the most cost effective use of resources with minimal disruption to services while implementing change. This hour long Web Based Training module is an introduction to Quality Change Control. It focuses key terms and definitions, regulatory requirements and best practice approaches to support the system. It provides the background for you employees and partners to understand the importance of the Quality Change Control System.
The Quality Change Control web based training is done through e-path, the PathWise online learning management system(LMS). ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. It focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Attendees of this course learn how to:
- Explain the key terms and the Change Control System.
- Understand the regulations governing change control.
- Describe the change control process.
- Examine the PathWise 4 phased approach to Change Control.
Benefits of this web based training module include:
- Understand the importance of an effective Change Control System
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
Introduction to Change Control training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the biologic, medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about Change Control?
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!